online marketing

Thursday, 7 June 2012

WITHOUT ODIN,INSTALL STOCK ROM ( GALAXY Y)



WITHOUT ODIN ,INSTALL STOCK ROM

METHOD IS VERY VERY USEFULL FOR THOSE WHO SWITCHES BETWEEN ROMS


DOWNLOAD FILES

CLOCKWORKMOD: LINK

CWM: LINK

INSTRUCTIONS:

 1.DOWNLOAD THE FILES FROM LINK ... EXTRACT CLOCKWORDMOD.ZIP AND MOVE IT DIRECTLY TO UR SD CARD
{NOTE} : DO NOT MOVE IN ANY FOLDER

2.BOOT INTO RECOVERY BY HOLDING (VOLUME UP+HOME+LOCK TOGETHER)

3.SELECT "APPLY UPDATE FROM SD CARD"

4.SELECT CWM5.0 ZIP

5.SELECT "BACKUP AND RESTORE"

6.THEN SELECT RESTORE

7.THEN SELECT DDLE

8.REBOOT & ENJOY

NOTE:THIS METHOD ONLY WORKS IF U CAN BOOT INTO RECOVERY MOD





18 comments:

WHy is my device giving "Can't Find Destination" :((((((

my device, if i restore, says: error while flashing boot image what to do?

can u upload stock rom for asia?thnx a lot.need it badly:)

I bricked my SGY ..
can i use this method to recover my phone ?

if u have pc i recommend to go with odin but u can also use this as well

I have to wipe data and cache as well or not?

My phne shy is not Connect with PC in Odin mode.can anybody help me???

hey these links are broken.please fix them.i always switch roms .moreover i dont have p.c please

it is really working on galaxy y? and theres a bug on this?

i tried it a while ago and theres no DDLE there.

Hi it says md5 mismatch what should i do

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...