Wednesday 2 May 2012

Dead Space HD

Dead Space HD on galaxy Y or any android device



another master piece from EA. most liked action+horror+shooting game on pc in now on android!!
here is the tutorial-
1. root your galaxy y or any qvga android device. if u dont know wat is rooting or how its to be done then click HERE
2. download the APK file LINK-HERE [fixed]
3. download the data for sd card. LINK-HERE [fixed]
4. extract the data folder and copy the files to- sd card/..here
5. paste the apk file anywhere on your sd card then install it.
6. start Chain Fire 3D (Chain Fire 3D tutorial HERE).
7. go to "default open gl settings" and tik- "reduce texture quality" and also tik- "reduce texture size", then go to use plugins (right under "reduce texture size) and select "QUALCOMM"
8. minimize chain fire 3D
9. start the game and ENJOY!!!!

video here-

if u have any questions then leave a comment! and to request a game click HERE



22 comments:

adf.ly link is not working from my galaxy y browsers. can u recommend a browser for open this links.

ye site se toh koi game nahi chal tha re....admins

like blood and glory,assasins creed,avatar,nova freeks..................._|_

use dolphin HD browser. it is free in android market.

Nova and blood and glory are working well dude...I myself have played nova on my phone and its almost complete.....the site is great flame

dead sapce doesnt work properly in my galaxy y!!! phone is rooted and everything u have told has been done.. but the graphics do no load at all!!!!!! everything is white...
only tutorial text seen and sounds herd!!!!!

pls help

All gamez are working 100% on my sgy.
Thanks bro for this site.

bboooooooorrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg the game lags

Always get error :( pls help me.
I can't download the game.

I really wanted to play this game, but I can't download it:(.

what do u use in nova... in nova its many problem first black screen then say force closed pls help me how do u solve problem

owwwwwwww mannn helpp me im cryingggg hellppp meee alll hd game doesnt work in my galaxy y like that dead space plsss helpp im just waiting plsss fast reply buddy

Im playing on my Galaxy y and screen is white but game can be played. there is no colour but i can see silhouettes. i rooted my phone, used chainfire, followed ur steps etc. but still doesn't work. please admin

make sure u r using plugin "qualcomm"

it work motherfucking great on my galaxy y

It closes right after ot recomends to play with heapldphone on.. Help :(

It closes right after ot recomends to play with heapldphone on.. Help :(

Same as above, I done all step . But still close what to do?

can i play this game on galax y duos?

data folder link not working

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...